Please Read In Full Before Applying
(15 positions currently available)
Arise Virtual Solutions, Inc. Offers you the opportunity to work from home, make your own schedule, and provide sales, service and technical support for some of the most well known companies in the world. Getting started is a simple process.
1. Go to www.arise.com
2. Click on the “Apply Now" button, select country “United States” and proceed to “Create a Profile.”
3. Answer “Yes” to the question “Were you referred to Arise by an Arise Certified Professional (ACP)?”
4. A box will display. Enter the ACPID # of the Arise Certified Professional who referred you (the ACPID # is 631367).
5. Click on "SEARCH" to confirm the ACPID you entered matches the name. The name is Darius Brookins
6. When you get to the question, do you want to create your own Corporation (VSC) or join an existing Corporation (VSC) , choose join an existing Corporation (VSC) and enter the Corporation ID: 36678
7. Complete your profile and continue with the Arise Admissions Process.
You are paid service fees twice monthly for the services rendered as a Client Support Professionals. The service fee is usually comprised of a fixed rate ― by call rate — and a variable rate — by minute rate or any combination thereof. Some third shift client applications offer a by hour rate. These service fee structures vary by client for either calls answered, transactions processed or minutes serviced each hour. Whether the service fee is paid on a per-call, per-minute or per-hour basis it generally adds up to between $9 and $19 per hour with some sales and service client applications providing performance incentives and bonuses.
You can work as many hours as you desire. However there is a minimum of 15-20 hours per week required under the terms of the Statement of Work (‘SOW”) on most client applications. Arise has hours for CSPs to service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The hours available for a specific client will be outlined in the Opportunity Announcements you receive once you complete the Admissions Process.
Fees - (For Registration, Equipment and Certification Training)
The average investment ranges from $150 to $300, if your computer is already in compliance with Arise's minimum requirements it can be lower. This covers the (estimates below):
National Background Check Fee ($12.95 in most states, $25.95 in CA, CO, MA, NV, VT or SD)
Phone Headset Equipment ($35-100)
Dedicated Phone Line ($18-30/month)
Basic Certification Program CSP101 ($99)
Of the above stated expenses, only the $99 CSP101 registration fee is payable to Arise to participate in basic certification. The other costs are payable to third-party vendors unrelated to Arise. Client certification programs range from $30 to $225 and are payable to Arise. Many of the client opportunities are comprised of a deferred payment plan, whereby a portion of the certification class is paid after successfully completing the course.
*Note: The certification fees are for training, with the specific companies you apply to (AT&T, Apple, Barnes & Nobles etc..) You will make your money back once you begin working and servicing calls, usually in the first month. It's a small investment for a great opportunity to work with reputable companies, from the comfort of your home!
PC or MAC with the following
High-Speed Internet Access (DSL/Cable/Broadband etc...)
Processor: 1.4 GHZ or better (2 GB RAM or better RECOMMENDED) If upgrading from a slower processor, consider purchasing a new system. It is usually more cost effective.
- Hard Drive: 80 GB with at least 15GB of free space
- CD-ROM : 48X Speed CD-ROM R/W, R/W DVD, or a 3 1/2
- Sound Card & Speakers: 32-bit sound card and a pair of desktop speakers, 19 inch or larger monitor
You need a separate landline telephone dedicated to receiving Arise incoming calls. This line cannot be used for any other incoming or outgoing personal calls. Arise does require you to provide us a separate contact telephone number. In addition no one should have this phone number other than Arise.
Serious Inquirers only!